6.06.2009

Leaving on a jet plane...


Mike and I going here tomorrow...

It will be super fun, but it's not a trip we scheduled; it's through my job. Normally I count down the days to vacations, but this time is different. I bet you can guess why...


I am going to miss him like crazy!!! He will be in great hands with Mama D and Daddy G, and I've promised not to call more than three times a day. Let's hope my cell phone works like the AT&T guy said it would:)

Bailey is in great hands too! Mimi and Papa took her to Opp for the week, and I know she LOVES having the attention Trent has stolen from her over the past five months.

I have three books packed, and I plan to finish all three of them. I also told Mike I wanted to watch lots of movies, since we haven't watched a movie since Trent was born. {We haven't even seen Fireproof!} I hope the weather is nice. Mike's just hoping for good food:)

4 comments:

~k said...

so jealous!!! have so much fun!!!

Jana said...

April--I'm SO JEALOUS!! Where is that? It looks beautiful! I'm in DESPERATE NEED of a vacation!! Im exhausted!! Hope you have a great time...I know you will miss sweat pea!! Things have changed alot, haven't they??

John and Brooke said...

I am so jealous-that place looks amazing!! I have just clicked all through that website. John graduates with his MBA in December and we are planning a trip over my spring break. We have no clue where to go, but maybe we should look into there....not quite sure if it is in the budget :) Have a great time. He will survive...and so will yall! I think it will be harder to leave them when they actually know we are leaving them and can tell us to please stay :(

Lyndsay said...

It sounds amazing! Have a great time!