6.03.2009

Ice Cream


I got the following email from my mom tonight...

I wonder if Trent can get free ice cream?! Share this with all your friends that have little ones. Not sure which Brusters will be offering this.
Love, Mom

Bruster’s is offering A FREE kid’s cone EVERY DAY during the month of June to children who are under 40 inches tall.
Also, a
coupon for a FREE pint of Ice Cream with any Bruster’s cake purchase.
Every Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the month of June – Kid’s Dino or Dirt Sundaes
for .99 cents!

My mom knows I love some ice cream! I'm not sure if I am willing to let them think I'd let my almost 5-month old eat it, but he's big, so maybe they'd think he was older.

Trent tried some green beans today, {he was SO over the peas} but I think we're far from ice cream-- maybe next summer!!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I think that a bite of ice cream would be be okay. :) A treat for doing such a good job eating his veggies. After having tasted the peas and green bean baby food myself, trust me he deserves a bite of ice cream.

Mommy and a Ministry said...

The free ice cream for kids is EVERYDAY of the year as long as they're under 40 inches. JPW loves it!

Bowman said...

i know i'm late to respond on this post but i just HAD to comment...I let Tan try TCBY last night...

Hummm....WARNING!!! you can't just give him ONE bite. when you take it away? not pretty.

although the look of utter amazement and satisfaction may have been worth it all :-)