Since I am always behind the camera, Mike took almost 50 a few pictures of me with Trent tonight. Taking them after our short walk wasn't the greatest idea, but at least he will know I existed when he was little:)
Bailey took part in the photo session too.
Trent loves petting her. She likes him, but she will love him when he can throw a ball! Don't you love the trash can in the background?
I was going to save this for his 6 month post, but his 6 month appt. isn't until July 17th. Check out the little man's newest skill...
He can sit up by himself! And he started doing it last week... two days before he rolled from his back to his belly for the first time! Most babies roll before they sit, but when you're solid like this guy, it's easier to sit up:)
Ignore the quality of this last picture; I took it with my phone.
6.29.2009
Another Happy Monday
This is Trent's best friend Kate. She and her mom keep him Monday- Wednesday. She says they are best friends, and she plans to teach him how to walk, talk and use the potty. This will be a huge accomplishment, since she's expecting a little brother or sister in December; so they will only keep Trent until October. Today she said that Madonna's "Holiday" song is their favorite song. They were dancing to it when I went to pick him up this afternoon. In this picture they are holding hands. I love it!!
We are heading to the beach with the Carters on Wednesday, and I can only imagine how many pictures will be taken during the four day vacation. Happy Independence Day a little early!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I need to do a mommy/Jackson photo shoot for the same reason you mentioned! And you look fabulous - it was a reminder that I need to do some walking!! :)
I am so jealous that Trent is sitting up-he looks so cute. It is so funny how differently children develop. Will has been rolling over for months, but he won't sit up!! We have been working on it everyday. Oh well, I am sure he will do it when he is ready.
He just gets cuter and cuter!
That's one cute young'un, one cute dog and one cute mama!
Post a Comment