6.22.2009

Happy Monday

This is what I walked in on yesterday during Trent's "nap"

It was time to secure that bedding!
{Don't you love the hospital blanket underneath him? That is for possible spit-up. Washing blankets is much easier than washing crib sheets!}
This afternoon we decided to wait outside for Mike to get home.

Somebody forgot to tell Bailey it was way too hot to throw that toy!She eventually gave up and let me take a cute picture that would be much cuter if I hadn't cropped off their bodies.

Then daddy came home, and did what he does best.
And I took some pictures that would have been great for the Fathers Day blog. Hope you had a great Monday!

8 comments:

Brittney said...

These pictures are outstanding April! You should go to work for a magazine. Precious!!

thebarronfam said...

william had that same outfit last year!(the pic in the crib)

lsnellings said...

So cute! (My baby sleeps on a waterproof pad and a blanket! I hate changing the crib sheets!)

Lindsey said...

I have that same bedding from Javis Davis!!
I love the pictures. So adoreable!

Rachel N. said...

My little girl is doing the exact same thing with her bumper right now...frustrating! She is 6 months old.

~k said...

FUN TIMES! LOVE that naptime pic!
Great job on the close up of the guys!

The Basquins said...

The pictures are so cute!! those daddies are the funniest people, aren't they? jackson is the same way. . .daddy and the dog!

Bowman said...

april, i just have to say it again. this child looks just like you.