11.12.2008

Water

This is a 32 oz. bottle. I drank TWO of these filled with water today. I don't like water. I drank 64 oz. of it today. And I probably went to the bathroom 64 times. I heard the two things that help braxton hicks (BH) contractions are drinking water and putting your feet up. I can't sit around with my feet up all day, but I can drink water all day. I think the offices I visited today thought that I had a problem because I used their restrooms on the way in and again on the way out. Hopefully my body will get used to this excessive water-drinking. I'm giving it at least three days. {Yes, I'm impatient, but shouldn't that be long enough?} I also bought two cool new water bottles at Kinnucan's today that are BPA-free. I guess the whole BPA issue isn't just for baby bottles:)

This is random, but I've been craving sausage balls for a while now. I think I'm going to buy the ingredients and make some. I think I can use my cool mixer to make sausage balls.

6 comments:

The Carters said...

I definitely feel your pain on the water situation as I don't like it either and already feel like I live in the bathroom. I am proud of you for giving it a try! As far as the sausage balls go, I have always loved them and I buy the pre-made kind at the grocery store all the time. I can't think of the brand, but they are super yummy and MUCH easier than making them yourself.

John and Brooke said...

I used my mixer to make sausage balls last year. I love making them (and eating them) too. Just might have to break those out for Iron Bowl weekend!!

~k said...

I can't ever find those pre made (maybe Jimmy Dean or Tennessee Pride) so let me know if you do!

I was drinking 3 32 oz cups a day before the wedding- you get used to it. I am slowly getting back into it...

Brandi said...

I never thought about making them with the mixer. Great idea! I have actually been wanting some myself. We may have some for the Miss St game. Way to go with the water. I'm impressed even if you only do it 1 day.

Anonymous said...

Very proud of your water drinking, April. Good luck with the BH. I haven't read your blog in awhile and really enjoyed it. I feel inspired to update our blog- if it's even still there- haven't seen it since March. I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend for the shower and I really want to come see Trent's nursery sometime. Sounds super cute!

Leigh Collins said...

GOOD GIRL!!!