11.27.2008

Much Better Thanksgiving

In case you don't remember or haven't been reading our blog for very long, last Thanksgiving was not one of our best. Thankfully, this year was great. We spent time with people that I thank God for every day- my family!


Last night we started out at the same place- the land. At 8+ months pregnant, I didn't ride 4-wheelers this year. I did, however, eat a lot of this...
After these sweet people {and fabulous dog} prepared it so well...
We woke up this morning to some yummy blueberry muffins and bacon, and a few hours later we ate an incredible Thanksgiving lunch. My mom even made a strawberry cake for dessert!
This afternoon, we went back to the land, where Mike had fun doing this...
We tried to take pictures for a Christmas card, but it didn't work out very well. I'm liking the idea of a birth announcement/belated holiday card better every day. We eventually turned to humor...

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

what a cute little belly!

Brandi said...

I like the family picture. That would make an adorable Christmas card.

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

I think that last picture would make a perfect Christmas card!