
Are these not the cutest letters you've ever seen? They will probably go above Trent's crib. The glider came in last week, and it looks great. {Thanks Mimi and Papa!} I will post some pictures of the nursery soon!
Today is 32 weeks! And I think Trent likes music. He moved around the whole time we were singing at church this morning. Mike says he was trying to hold his hands up, which is funny because I've never been a hand-raiser {though I don't see anything wrong with it.} He also gets the hiccups daily. It's normally at night around 8 or 9:00; maybe it has something to do with my nightly snack, which is usually ice cream:)
11.22.2008
How cute are these?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I LOVE the letters!!! Precious! Did you paint them or buy them that way? So cute! I can't believe you are 32 weeks! Not much longer! I can't wait to see the nursery pictures!!
HC would always move around during the music at church. The first time we took her after she was born she raised her little hands. She was about 1 month old and in her pumpkin seat, the music was loud and she was sleeping. When the music started it startled her and she would raise her hands. We got a big kick out of it. The letters are adorable!
I love the letters! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery!
Your blog says 55 days to go!! Can you believe it?!? SO excited for you and Mike. . .it's going to be here before you know it and then fly by!
One Sunday the handbell choir played and Karlee went crazy. The little lady next to me even said something about all the movement in my stomach.
I LOVE those letters!! Where did you find them?? I've never seen any like that! Too cute! also, Wells loves music too. He loved it in the womb and loves it now! It always makes him stop crying!
The letters came from Ebay. There is a lady that custom paints nursery letters, and she did a great job (I got them yesterday!)
If you want her info, email me... aprilmreed at gmail.com.
William loved church too. He was always so active during the singing!
I loooove those letters. We have plain white in Emily's room...I think I need to go paint them...now!
Post a Comment