Since the Alabama game didn't require my full attention yesterday, {thank goodness!} I spent hours looking at baby bedding. Originally, I liked this bedding. I still love it, but it's crazy expensive and possibly a little too girly for Trent. So, I solicited help from my sister to design my own bedding. Javis Davis is having a 25% off sale on custom bedding, so we Tracy got to work and designed Trent some bedding. What do you think? I plan on ordering it tomorrow.
It looks yellow in the picture, but here's the main pattern:
While I worked on bedding yesterday, Bailey waited for her daddy to come home from work...


9 comments:
is that the soft dot fabric on the inside?? Kirkley has that and I've been so glad! Ever since she can get around in the crib, she's always snuggled up against it! Love it!!
Bailey is so cute waiting on Mike. How long did she wait by the window?
I love the bedding. Besides the name, bedding was my hardest decision. If you're going to spend good money on something, you need to love it, Right?!!
April - I have been completely MIA and I love catching up on your blog. Love the bedding - go ahead and order it, I don't think you will have any regrets! BTW, Tom gave me the Nikon D80 for our anniversary and it is worth every penny!!!
LOVE the bedding - it's super cute, and I don't think you have to worry about it being feminine. The other was adorable, too!
We've already talked about how much I like the bedding and think it is a great choice! I love the Bailey pictures - she is so cute! Does she wait like that every time Mike goes somewhere? I think Emily loves Brad enough to wait for him, but she lacks the focus and the patience to actually stay still that long. She is definitely my dog :)
Hey April! I love the bedding. We got ours from Javis Davis and it is awesome. They do such a great job. And it looks great! I always get compliments. And it is worth it if you love it!! I almost didn't get it and i would have been so mad if not. and yours is on sale! go for it!
i love the bedding:)trent will love it and look precious sleeping in it! love you!
love the bedding and colors!
Post a Comment