We had a great time at the beach! It rained for a few minutes Wednesday afternoon, but not a single drop Thursday- Sunday. The wind was crazy, but that was the only reason I was able to sit by the pool for hours each day. Speaking of the pool, two of the four (noticeably) pregnant women at the pool had on bikinis... NO, not me; they looked great, but I haven't worn a bikini since I was 8 weeks pregnant. I told Mike that it might be tankinis for life for me!
One big difference between this beach trip and past beach trips: I didn't spend much time or money shopping. All of my favorite outlet stores (J Crew, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, etc) are out of the question right now. I did manage to find a cute gown for Trent. Mike was not a fan. I tried to explain how easy it would be to change him in the gown, but I don't think he's buying it yet. I give him one middle of the night diaper change to change his mind...
Here are a few pictures from our trip:
He asked if I minded if he wore the bib... I told him I loved the idea, since he'd spilt coffee down his shirt earlier that day and refused to change:)
Yes, we spent most of our time eating various foods in various places.
This is the only picture of the two of us... I guess in a way, I did wear a bikini!


6 comments:
fun fun! we didn't do a babymoon, but we did the baby-making-trip. it was great to get away one last time for a long vacation!
So glad y'all had a good time. The food is indeed the most important part...besides all that being together stuff. :-)
I wanted to let you know, I tagged you on my blog.
haha! i love the pic of yall together! you're looking good to be 20 or so weeks pregnant:)hope we see you next time we come to town...
so glad yall had a great time! we were so lucky to have good weather down there. That is the best time of year to go when things aren't so crowded! Did yall ever hit the beach??
Glad y'all had fun. I agree about the bathing suits. I'm 4 months out and I don't think my belly will ever see daylight again. Maybe once I loose this baby weight I will feel differently but right now there is no way! BTW we LOVE gowns for bedtime. They are so much easier for changing. I was fortunate that having a little girl there was no persuading to do. If I had a boy I would choose that fight. It's worth it. Good luck.
I'm so glad you had fun on your Babymoon! I can't wait to meet little Trent! Love you guys!
Post a Comment