12.06.2010

Santa is not a character

I think I've mentioned it before on the blog, but Trent loves characters! We find this strange, since he does not like strangers; but, it works out great during Halloween or when Mickey Mouse is at the mexican restaurant.

I guess I've always considered Santa a character. Poor Trent must have also thought he was a character. He was very excited to see him tonight and actually ran up to him when it was his turn. However, when Santa reached for him and said, "Hey little guy, come tell me what you want for Christmas," Trent decided Santa was a stranger instead of a character. It didn't go very well.

MyPicture

Maybe next year we should tell Santa not to talk. Seriously, how can you not like Santa but love this guy?

photo

photo
This was last week, {yes, we went back} and I think Trent liked him even more this time.

4 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Hilarious! We have pretty much the same picture of Ellie Kate with Santa when she was 22 months. I LOVE it!

Caroline Bobo said...

Hysterical! The picture is priceless anyways! Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Next year maybe you can take him to a Santa that doesn't like to talk. ha-ha - His Mimi still loves him!!

Jene Myers said...

So Funny! Trent will love looking back at that picture! I am surprised he likes ChuckECheese so much. ChuckE looks a little scary to me.