We thank God for so many things, but this Thanksgiving we're especially thankful for...

I think this kind of wagon only exists at Mimi and Papa's house. Notice he's already signing "more."

He held on tighter while I was driving.
We're also thankful for swings.


And sweet cousins to push us in swings.
We're thankful for trees and their leaves.

And we're thankful that Mimi {Mike's mom} saved some self-portraits Mike drew years ago. We're also thankful for laughter:)

We're especially thankful for our families, who we enjoyed spending time with this week. They are truly blessings that we don't need to take for granted, and we are thankful that they live relatively close to us.


Last but certainly not least, I'm especially thankful for this guy, even when I'm in his shadow:)

Thank you God for all of our blessings!

He held on tighter while I was driving.
We're also thankful for swings.


And sweet cousins to push us in swings.
We're thankful for trees and their leaves.

And we're thankful that Mimi {Mike's mom} saved some self-portraits Mike drew years ago. We're also thankful for laughter:)

We're especially thankful for our families, who we enjoyed spending time with this week. They are truly blessings that we don't need to take for granted, and we are thankful that they live relatively close to us.


Last but certainly not least, I'm especially thankful for this guy, even when I'm in his shadow:)

Thank you God for all of our blessings!





3 comments:
Love this post. and your pictures are especially awesome!
this was a wonderful post. thanks for making us feel special.
Umm, I teared up!! Don't think that was appropriate, hee. Maybe I am hormonal but thankful (with you) for the things God is doing in your life!! :)
Miss you!! Would LOVE to hang out, call me when you're in auburn.
Post a Comment