
Remember these shirts? I got them for $5 at a consignment sale.
After dinner tonight, I needed a DQ blizzard. We'd all changed out of our nice/work clothes, so I grabbed Trent's Little Guy t-shirt. Mike thought it would be funny to wear his shirt too. {We were only going through the drive-thru.} Of course I insisted on a quick photo session, which Mike should have known would appear on the blog.

Meet Little guy.

And Big guy.

They have lots of fun together!

Little guy thinks Big guy is hilarious, and Big guy likes to tickle Little guy.

Big guy insisted on taking a picture of me with Little guy. I didn't have a matching shirt, but I can't imagine many people would buy a Big Girl t-shirt!

Meet Little guy.

And Big guy.

They have lots of fun together!

Little guy thinks Big guy is hilarious, and Big guy likes to tickle Little guy.

Big guy insisted on taking a picture of me with Little guy. I didn't have a matching shirt, but I can't imagine many people would buy a Big Girl t-shirt!



4 comments:
April - your family is just gorgeous! I don't post comments much, but I do keep up with your blog - you keep me laughing!!! I think my favorite was the Easter outfit/when Trent "dove" out of the chair! Manu hated the Easter outfits we had for Shaan too! I guess it's just a guy/girl thing! Love to you all!
Hilarious! I want to know WHAT DQ you are going to!
What a CUTE post and t-shirts!!!
Hey April,
Thanks for finding our blog! I have now added ya'll to our list!! Looks like life is treating ya'll well!! Happy Summer!
Blessings,
Caroline
Post a Comment