4.01.2010

Photography, Design and Consign

We've had a crazy busy week. Monday night I attended my first photography class. I learned so much and was super excited... until I got home and realized that the tips I'd learned didn't result in perfect pictures. I have three more classes, and I'm looking forward to them. Here are some of my pictures from this week:

DSC_0209

DSC_0219

DSC_0236

DSC_0233

swinging2

Tuesday night I had a dinner program for work. It went well, and I was glad it was close to home:)

Wednesday I met with a fabulous interior designer, and I'm so excited about working with her! Mike and I are currently discussing my least favorite part of this process- the budget. Mike doesn't see the need to spend as much money as I'd like to spend. Big shocker, right? He did make two decorating requests: He'd like a clock that he can see from his recliner in the den, and he'd like to be able to reach his lamp on his bedside table without getting out of bed. I'm not kidding.

Tonight I went to my 4th consignment sale of the season. I seriously can't get enough of these things! The key is to consign, so that you can shop early. I learned this late in the game, but it paid off tonight. I spent $114 and got all of this stuff, plus two jon jon's that aren't pictured, because I'm getting them monogrammed. I would have gotten lots more, but a lady had just transferred about 30 boys smocked outfits from the rack to her buggy as Tracy and I walked in the door.
DSC_0269
Check out the big guy/little guy t-shirts. They were five dollars and in Mike and Trent's sizes, so I couldn't resist!

We're looking forward to celebrating Christ's resurrection with friends and family this weekend.


3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

great pics and score on the clothes from the consignment sale! I LOVE those too:)

The Muncies said...

The pics are great! Pass on your tips!

~k said...

I haven't seen that last one in the swing yet!It's SO GOOD!!!
Looking forward to Monday!