I LOVE TCBY! Why do we not have a TCBY? If I had lots and lots of money, I'd open a TCBY. TCBY's shivers are just like DQ's blizzards but healthier, because they are made with frozen yogurt. My favorite shiver is cheesecake yogurt with strawberries. I had one today in Tuscaloosa, and I would love to have one every day this summer. {I'm pretty sure I have an addictive personality.} I could even use the money I'm saving from not going to Starbucks!
I know you will be shocked to hear that I took lots of pictures last weekend. You will probably be blown away to see that all of my pictures are of the same 16-month old little boy. {Yeah Right!} The sad part is that we went to Birmingham for a beautiful wedding Saturday night, and I helped host a bridal shower for a sweet friend Sunday... and did not take my camera to either event. I plan to do better next time.

We spent lots of time outside Friday night. Mike blew up the baby pool {with an air compressor, and it still took a long time.} Trent and I had a little photo shoot.

"Really mama, the camera again?"

He still only has eight teeth. His hands are in his mouth constantly nowadays, so I expect new ones soon. So far all we've gotten as a result of the hands in his mouth is a cold {not so fun.}

He had his first popsicle Friday night. He was a little unsure about it.

We knew he didn't love it, because he was willing to share it.

He didn't really like holding it.

But it didn't go to waste. Bailey loved it!

We had fun in the pool Saturday morning, but I didn't take many pictures. Direct sunlight is not nice to my camera, and I was so hot that I ended up in the pool with the little man.

We spent lots of time outside Friday night. Mike blew up the baby pool {with an air compressor, and it still took a long time.} Trent and I had a little photo shoot.

"Really mama, the camera again?"

He still only has eight teeth. His hands are in his mouth constantly nowadays, so I expect new ones soon. So far all we've gotten as a result of the hands in his mouth is a cold {not so fun.}

He had his first popsicle Friday night. He was a little unsure about it.

We knew he didn't love it, because he was willing to share it.

He didn't really like holding it.

But it didn't go to waste. Bailey loved it!

We had fun in the pool Saturday morning, but I didn't take many pictures. Direct sunlight is not nice to my camera, and I was so hot that I ended up in the pool with the little man.
Trent is getting his first real haircut tomorrow. It's been a long time coming, and I hope there are no tears:)



3 comments:
These are SO GOOD! I especially love the 2nd one!!!
We have an ICBY on Atlanta Hwy! I think it used to be a TCBY. I used to go when I was in law school, not sure how much variety they have but it was still good.
Okay, I have an idea... yall move to Opelika and I will go in with you to open a TCBY in Opelika!! There is only one here but it's in AU and it's too far for us. Dale will hardly ever let me go unless we are already in the area.
LOVE the pictures...you are getting really good! Photography business in your future. Miss you tons! How about lunch next time you're in t-town - you aren't allowed to come here without letting me know :)
Love you. And Trent is so adorable
Post a Comment