Trent needs something to wear to cousin Trevor's dedication this Sunday. I found this outfit that was passed down to us and decided I needed a visual even though Mike objected when he saw the outfit on the hanger.
Look at that sweet, innocent boy. ha!
"MC Hammer? Who's that daddy? I don't think I look like him in these pants!"
Then it happened. He dove out of the chair. Mike and I were both standing there, but neither of us could stop it.

It wasn't pretty. These pictures were taken after almost 30 minutes of ice. Thank goodness he's okay. It might be his first boo boo, but I'm sure it won't be the last.
He's not wearing the outfit Sunday.








11 comments:
I'm GLAD he's not wearing the outfit on Sunday.;) I'm with Mike - your boy is too cute to wear that!!! When Auston was Trent's age, he jumped out of his crib (even though he couldn't even STAND!) and he had to get stitches under his eye because he fell on the rocking chair. Boys get boo boos, and it's scarier for us then for them. :)
ooooh poor baby. it wont matter what he wears now. all the attention will be on his shiner! ha!~ sorry :-o
Aww poor buddy!!!! Those moments are super hard on the momma and baby!!!
Ouch! That makes me hurt just looking at it.. poor thing!!
So you weren't lying about the forehead - poor Trent! I have to agree with Mike on the outfit though... even the blue doesn't make it look "boy", but it is pretty. :)
ouch Trent! boys have no fear! a trick my mother-in-law taught me is to put Vaseline on a bump right after a 'crash' and it helps with the bruising.
Aw, I love the outfit!
And don't feel too bad about the bump. Once Libby and I were sitting right next to each other on the couch and she dove off and hit the coffee table. She ended up with 2 stitches in her lip and I spent the next 2 weeks living in fear that child services was going to come and take my baby from me!
Poor Trent! At least they heal up more quickly when they are young! It will be a great conversation piece at the dedication! :)
Oh sweet Trent! I think he looked adorable! No matter if I put Lexie in all pink (meaning pink pants, pink shirt, pink shoes, pink socks, and a pink hat), people still call her a "he." Drives me crazy! Regardless what Trent wears, he will be adorable! I am sorry that he got a boo boo. That looks like it hurt! Yikes!
April - I just spent the past 30 minutes readying your blog updates from the past several months. Your little man is just precious!!!
Just saw your comment. So sorry about the boo-boo. it will certainly be the first of many! Thanks for your sweet comments about the kids. As for the table, I got it at Ikea. I love their kids stuff, functional and cheap...worth a trip to Atl, fortunately I'm close. I have had plans to paint it since I got it, but that hasn't happened yet.
Post a Comment