2.07.2010

Squinting, eating and crazy hair

I'm working on a serious post, but here are some pictures while I'm praying and typing.
DSC_0792

This is Trent's new look for the camera. We call it the "you're blinding me!" look.

DSC_0781
His hair was out of control. He woke up with it like this, and he's too young to stop his crazy mama from taking a picture of it.

DSC_0795

Have you ever had a fist full of lima beans? They can make your hair do funny things.

DSC_0803
Oops... forgot the bib! Good thing we're still wearing pajamas at lunch dinner.

DSC_0763
Here is one I took before he started squinting at the camera. {You'd never guess he'd just pitched a little fit, unless you notice the tear under his right eye.}

I'll be back soon.


2 comments:

The Basquins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Basquins said...

I know your heart is heavy, but those photos are very uplifting. . .thanks for sharing! The hair and squinting are precious! We, quite often, are in our pjs (yes, i said OURS) until we take a bath the next day and change into new pjs. That's my confession for today. . .love y'all!