
Trent is 11 weeks old today! He is laughing, holding his head up {when he wants to} and sleeping 8 hours most nights. Those 8 hours are usually from about 8:45 to 4:45-5:00, but we'll take it!
We had a busy day today. Trent went to church for the first time and slept through the entire service. This afternoon he met our great friends Will and Ammie. He even behaved during his usual "fussy time" while they were here.


Also, M&Ms are "buy one get one free" at Publix, so I was forced to buy two bags of the peanut butter ones last night:)


11 comments:
He looks so big and healthy and happy - what more can you ask for? I can't wait to see y'all again soon. And I have added Stellan and his fam to my prayer list - the tears were just streaming down my face. I can't even begin to imagine that pain.
What a cutie! By the way, you look GREAT!
That first picture on this post is adorable! So fun now that they are smiling. Glad to hear he is sleeping so well. We had a rough week last week but he slept until 6 both mornings this weekend so we will see what happens tonight...it is like he knows when I have to go to work so he gets up on those nights...I think we just weren't feeding him enough at night. Hopefully that problem is solved!
Such cute pics April! You are cracking me up with the M&Ms. Now if only Starbucks would do buy one get one free- we would be set!
He is precious and you look fabulous!!! I love the picture of Ammie and Trent...we need to convince her to have one, too. :)
I love the top pic!!! Too cute!
You were really serious about this M&M addiction...
gosh he's so cute and getting so big. i think he looks a lot like mike in these two pictures!
i'm starting a "Chantix for Candy" campaign in your name.
You make me laugh-get me an extra bag next time:) And bring that precious boy to see me again soon!
He is so cute!!!
Reese's were buy one get one free too! :)
Post a Comment