Apparently Mike is hilarious! He was changing Trent in our bathroom last night, {hence the half-dressed child and bad lighting} and the little man was cracking up. I've never posted a video on the blog before, so I hope it works:)
That is adorable!! Yea I saw your blog through Layla too so I guess I need to officially add to follow your blog now :) your family is precious!! Congratulations on Trent, what a blessing!!! Glad your doing well.
Question.....how do you get your friends listed in your blog like that? Im kind of new to this thing but when I follow a post it lists a thumbnail of their picture and I like how you have yours done. Thanks for the help girl!!
The pictures turned out so good! Trent is such a beuatiful, happy baby! Thanks so much for all you help on getting me started with my blog!! You are so sweet! Hope to see you soon!
My name is April, and I have two children that make me smile and keep me crazy busy. My sweet husband went to Heaven on December 22, 2011. We miss him like crazy, and we'll never be the same, but God is giving us strength on a daily basis. This blog shares a little bit of our lives:)
10 comments:
That is so cute! I LOVE baby laughter :)
OMG...I love those first laughs...so pure and real! Baby Belly Laughs make me smile!!!
I made the same sounds this morning during a diaper change and Micah laughed, too! Unfortunately, I didn't get it on video tape! : (
What a cute little laugh!!
This is Gunter... April, your laugh sounded just like Trent's!
how precious! what a good daddy!
That is adorable!! Yea I saw your blog through Layla too so I guess I need to officially add to follow your blog now :) your family is precious!! Congratulations on Trent, what a blessing!!! Glad your doing well.
Question.....how do you get your friends listed in your blog like that? Im kind of new to this thing but when I follow a post it lists a thumbnail of their picture and I like how you have yours done. Thanks for the help girl!!
The pictures turned out so good! Trent is such a beuatiful, happy baby! Thanks so much for all you help on getting me started with my blog!! You are so sweet! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment