Does anybody twitter? I don't, because I really don't know what it is. And I sure don't have the time to waste spend "twittering"... but I am intrigued. It seems like everyone on television twitters. I visited the site, and it says it's all centered around one thing "what are you doing?" Hmm... people probably don't care to know most of the things I do right now. I doubt everyone wants to know when I am pumping milk, sanitizing bottles, making up songs {because I admit, I don't know many children's songs} cleaning house, driving to Starbucks, playing on the computer, blogging, etc.
Is twitter like the status thing on Facebook? I love some Facebook, but I rarely update my status, because of the above mentioned reasons. So... if you twitter {or know anything about it} please share your insight or experience with the rest of us. If it's really good, I guess I could try to find some cool things to do and start twittering between email, Facebook and blogging:)



9 comments:
I have been wondering about twittering too because I hear about it everywhere! I don't twitter and I don't think I am going to start. Just one more thing to waste time with!! (And I waste enough time as it is!)
I'll admit, I don't twitter. I'm already such a Facebook delinquent!
I would love to hear some of your made-up songs! haha I bet they're great.
Thanks for praying for us while we were out of the country. We do need to get together! It's been a while since we've seen y'all, and of course, we'd love to meet Mister Trent. :-)
I am with you on twitter. Of course, I finally came around to facebook and blogging. :)
I have no idea what Twitter is but I am asking for you to not start doing it! Seriously, that will just be one more thing that I am behind on and I am not up for that! :)
Twittering...I've been wondering about this for several months now...my 50+ year old Aunt is a pro at it! What I don't understand is the difference between texting and twittering...
Most photographers I know *twitter*. I heard it was kinda difficult to do and to keep up with, yet it is addicting?? It is very similar to the facebook status update, and most twitter responses are like one sentence or use very few words. I am a photographer and don't *twitter*. No time on my part!!! I heard it wasn't as awesome as facebook - all you need to know right there. :)
No twittering for me. . .I still have yet to get started with Facebook. And I love that you make up songs - I do the same thing all day long with Jackson. One day they're going to tell us we embarrass them. . .until then, I plan on being as silly as possible! :)
i'm sure you'll figure it out and then have to teach me.
you crack me up!
Post a Comment