I don't even own Ugg boots, but I LOVE these Ugg bedroom shoes my grandmother gave me for Christmas. I wear them more than any shoes I own. They are super warm and comfy, and they have great soles, so you can wear them outside to take out trash or check the mail.
This stuff is awesome! It doesn't taste sugar free, and it's easy to make. I like all three flavors- cherry, tropical and grape.
Trent doesn't get diaper rash when I use these wipes. They are designed for breastfed babies. You can buy them at Target, but Target's brand is not the same. I wish you could buy them in bulk!
This is my favorite picture- for now. Yes, he is chunky... she is too:)


8 comments:
Love it, love it, love it! I can't wait to see you guys!! He is a little chunky monkey, and we are going to get some awesome pictures! By the way, those wipes are the BEST for breastfed babies!!!! :)
I love that sugar free kool-aid too and I had actually forgotten about it...so thanks for reminding me!
Oh my gosh! LOVE that picture with Bailey!!!! Will try the koolaid! No comment on the wipes; should be self explanatory as to why...
LOVE the picture of Trent with his "big sister!" You are doing a great job with the new camera. Will have to try the wipes. . .
he is NOT chunky!!! nowhere close! although i'm still amazed he's already in size 2 diapers.
such a sweet pic of bailey and you little chunky monkey!
Mmmmm...the sugar-free Kool Aid is a daily favorite of mine...I'm partial to the Cherry flavor, but Tropical Punch comes in a close second! : )
I'm going to have to try those wipes. I had no clue that they were a good option for breastfed babies...Thanks! : )
April.. your baby boy looks GREAT! I am so glad you are breastfeeding. hope it is all going well for your beautiful family!
Post a Comment