1.13.2009

Trent Michael Reed

Trent is here!! He arrived Sunday, January 11th at 1:33 pm. He was 8 pounds 3 oz and 20 inches long. We are so blessed and excited! We came home today, so I'll make sure to post more pictures soon. {I think there are close to 200 on camera!} Please keep us in your prayers:)

28 comments:

DeLine Family said...

Congrats y'all!! We're so excited for you and hope everyone is doing well. He's such a cutie...hopefully we'll get to meet him soon!

Brandi said...

Hello sweet baby Trent!!! We are so glad to hear things are going well. Ready to see more pictures.

Mari Wilkes Photography said...

Congratulations to you guys! Welcome to parenthood! He's adorable, and I know you are in love. Let me know if you want any pictures done! :)

~k said...

Oh I can't wait to hear what Bailey thinks!!!
So glad you are home!

Micheal said...

Congratulations April! I am so excited for y'all. I can't wait to read more about Trent and hear about the delivery! I hope everything went well.

The Galimore Family said...

Congratulations! He sure is precious! You are in our prayers:)
Jay, Jenny, Hudson, and Barrett Galimore

Natalie-John+2 said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you and Mike and as everybody said look forward to seeing the pictures and watching Trent grow! Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures! I pray you have a speedy recovery!

Sue said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute! I hope you are doing well at home and recovering ok!

The Williams Family said...

What a cutie!!

Lori King said...

Awww I am so happy for yall! I cant wait to see more pictures.

April said...

Coming out of lurking to say Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Trent is adorable!! I can't wait to see more pictures! So glad you all are home and well!

b said...

Congratulations!! He is so precious!

Ashley said...

Congrats April!!!!! He is adorable!!! Can't wait to see more pics.

Chandler said...

congrats. i am so happy for you. My niece was born last year on Jan 11th!! He is adorable.

Kimmie said...

YAY!! I had no idea you already had him! he is beautiful and i can't wait to see more pictures! congratulations!

Kristi said...

Congrats!!! SO happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the joys of motherhood! Your life if forever changed and blessed by that special gift. I hope everything went well.

tmiller said...

He's precious!

Brittney said...

HE IS PERFECT!! So thankful he is here and can't wait to meet him. So proud for all of you.

Love and Prayers,

Brittney

You know you can call me if you need ANYTHING! I'm not good at a lot of things but I can do babies. : )

Kari said...

Congratulations on your new addition! He is precious!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! We are so excited for you. Emma will be very excited to see that he is finally "cooked". hehe Can't wait to see y'all. Take it easy and enjoy every second as they grow so fast. We will keep you all in our prayers. ~Matt, Dianne, Ash and Emma

Ashleigh said...

Well April, I could just "eat him up!!" He is soo beautiful. Glad to know he is here for you to hold in your arms- Enjoy. They grow too fast :)

The Beckners said...

He is so sweet and the beckners are so excited for your whole family! We will be praying for you...it is such a blessing

The Basquins said...

We love him already. . .and can't wait until he and Jackson are old enough for play dates! Be sure to take good care of you, too - rest when you can and eat and drink plenty. :)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Im so happy for you!!! Trent is beautiful!! Hope things are going well.

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie!