1.05.2009

Making Progress

It looks like Trent is getting ready to meet the world. This morning I was 2cm dilated and 60-70% effaced. Last week I was only 1cm and not at all effaced. I asked Dr. S the chance of him coming before my 39 week appt. next Monday, and he said 25%. I'm not miserable, I'm still sleeping well, and I have some fun lunch/dinner dates with friends this week, so I'm okay with those odds.

In the meantime, I will be eating lots of these...
They are fabulous, and since they are only 100 calories, I eat 2-3 packs at a time!

6 comments:

~k said...

Yay! I was afraid you were about to say he'd be here before Thursday!!!
(How selfish is that? I miss you though!)

Mommy and a Ministry said...

Yay! I'm getting excited! He can't come before Thursday, so we can eat. Ok? ha! Those snackie cakes look yum!

Ashley said...

so exciting April! Glad things are progressing and can't wait to see when he comes! And by the way I really do Trent's gift still... sorry i haven't made it to the post office yet!! soon though!!

Anonymous said...

C'mon Trent! When I saw those cupcakes I literally drooled! We're praying for ya'll.

The Basquins said...

I want to know where you got the cupcakes. Seriously, I want to know (read: tell me before you go into labor). Nursing moms need extra calories or so I justify it to myself. And then, of course, I'm so excited for Trent to come! You looked fantastic at lunch, and I'm so happy for you that you're still sleeping well - that's a huge blessing!

Lori King said...

I had a dream last night that you went into labor so maybe soon!