I am copying this from my friend, Mindy's blog. This site really does have great deals. I was shopping online at 2am this morning:) I even ordered this yellow lab swimsuit in a size 6 because it was the only size available. I figure I can always sell it on Ebay if we don't want to wait 6 years for Trent to wear it.
Smocked Outfits - Crazy Sale!
I only have a minute, but if you are a sucker for smocked outfits, check out http://www.windmillkids.com/. The prices you see are the regular prices, and everything is 60% off once you click on add to cart. I just bought Jackson 6 different outfits for $51.00 Unreal!! Their prices are very reasonable in general, and the sale is fantastic. It looks like some things may sell out quickly or already be sold out in certain sizes, but I'll take whatever I can get! Have fun shopping. . .
1.31.2009
Great deals on Smocked Outfits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great website with awesome deals! Thanks for sharing. Trent is adorable! I hope you are getting some sleep!
Thanks for the info. Always looking for a good deal. Another, but not as cheap, is www.bestdressedchild.com. When they have a sale it's pretty good. Stick with the baby wise...it's a winner. Used it on both Caleb and Macy and glad I did.
Post a Comment