1.01.2009

Happy New Year!

Clay the Cowboy with his cream soda
The ladies of Deadwood Saloon
We had fun at the Murder Mystery party last night. Mike had a pretty big role; I had a pretty small role, and unfortunately neither one of us guessed the correct murderer {Mike had it narrowed down to two people, and we both put the wrong one; next time we will divide and conquer.} As you can see, the costumes were great!

Our day today is centered around food. We started with breakfast at Starbucks and Hardees; we're planning on lunch at Cracker Barrel {11:00, so we can beat the crowd} and Japanese for dinner. We'll probably find time for a nap between lunch and dinner:) Happy New Year!

4 comments:

The Carters said...

Too bad we don't live in the same town because Brad and I are also headed to the Cracker Barrell around 11 to beat the crowd. This will be the 3rd year in a row that we have spent New Year's day at the CB so I guess we have a little tradition going. Just think, next year we will both have one year olds throwing food - HA!

Natalie-John+2 said...

Happy New Year! I have always wanted to host/attend a Murder Mystery party... Just wanted to pass along Layla Hamilton had her baby yesterday..around 3:00. Baby Micah and she are doing well. Weren't you guys due around the same time?

Brandi said...

Funny, if you lived here you could have had breakfast with us and then lunch with Heidi and Brad. We had Hardees and it was great! The murder mystery looks like it was so much fun.

Cile said...

I meant to ask about the Murder Mystery when we talked today. Glad that it was so much fun and you definitely did a nice job of pulling off the costume!