There's nothing like a double belly shot! This is one of my best friends, Heidi. Her little girl, Lillian, is due 10 days before Trent. I personally expect Lillian to get here around January 2nd, {I have my reasons, and they're good ones} but the official date is January 8th. We had a shower for Heidi and Lillian this weekend, and it was so much fun! Lillian got some super cute stuff, and it was great to see Birmingham friends.
This was the first year we did not dress Bailey up for Halloween. I was sick with a cold, and Mike didn't feel like handing out candy; so we sat in the dark and watched tv. I know-- major party poopers!! Next year we plan on going all out and dressing up Trent and Bailey. Although we opted out of Halloween, my fun brother-in-law dressed up for the occasion. Travis also celebrated his 29th birthday recently... Happy belated Birthday T!

Tracy {my sister, his wife} turned 25 on October 19th, and I totally forgot to give her blog props. She didn't dress up for Halloween, even after I requested that she go as Bon Qui Qui. But I still love her.



4 comments:
So, I just put the double belly shot on my blog as well. I know that we have already discussed this, but I really hate how swollen my face looks in those pics (I really don't see it in yours!). I just want to put out there that you are making me so sure that Lillian is going to be early that if she's not, I'm holding you personally responsible. :)
April - you are so cute preggers!!! Only two and a half months to go! Yay!!
I love Bon Qui Qui, BTW!! hehe! SACURATY!!
Me & Mike have to meet because He can't be calling me "dentist wife" -Ha!
Hope to see you in AU soon!!
you are looking so cute!
Post a Comment