7.15.2012

July in Pictures


This little girl will be five months old in two days.  I attempted to take her "monthly" pictures today.
You can see a little of her personality {and her hair that continues to grow straight up} in these pictures...


I tried to take pictures of Miller and Trent last weekend.  This is the best one I got, and it isn't good.  They both look rather mad/serious, which was probably the case, ha!


I gave Miller squash and peas last week.  She seemed to like the squash much better than the peas.  We might try some carrots this week.


We went to the lake on July 4th, and it was great to see the Gunter side of the family.  Of course I attempted a brother/sister picture. {And looking at this now, I think Miller has grown a good bit in the last two weeks!}


We even tried to get a picture of all three of us.  Can you tell from my forehead and Trent's face that it was warm that day?


Trent also caught his first fish this month.  {He had some help from my dad.}  Here he is reeling it in...


And here's his catch...


In his defense, he caught some bigger ones, but it was too hot to stand out there and take pictures.  In the picture below, he is getting a cricket for Daddy G.  He's already more of a fisherman that I will ever be, because I would not reach my hand down in that basket!


Thank you for your continued prayers and interest in our lives.  Mike's birthday is this week, July 19.  Thankfully Heaven is a forever celebration, but we will miss celebrating his 33rd birthday with him.  
I hope you all have a good week!  Hopefully I will post more often one day:)

6 comments:

Sandra White said...

Love all the pictures! Will be praying for you on the 19th.

The Galimore Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of her lying on her bear in the chair! All of them are cute! I am praying for you this week!

taaperoinen said...

Lovely photos of cute children!

Ashley said...

wow Miller is growing up so fast- she's precious. Love seeing your updates. Glad you let us know about Mike's bday...I will definitely be praying.

Kimmie said...

Glad to know my girl is not the only one who has hair that sticks up. I feel ya. :) First off, as always your kids are ADORABLE and Miller is getting so big! Second, I'll be praying for you tomorrow, on the 19th. I can't imagine how much you miss him but agree with you that he is having a MUCH better celebration with our Savior.

Jene Myers said...

The kids are precious! I can't believe how big they both are getting. Tell Trent congrats on his first fish! Praying for y'all today.