11.01.2010

Jack O Lantern Lane

My favorite Halloween tradition {can it be a tradition after two years?} is going to Jack O Lantern Lane with my family.

DSC_2550
Yes, that would be my child, not looking at the camera.

DSC_0398
He loved the hayride.

DSC_0414
This is my favorite picture from the day.

DSC_2734
I'm not sure why I look so short. I'll go with Tracy's better posing skills:)

DSC_2574
Trent LOVED feeding the goat. He belly-laughed the whole time.

DSC_0289
Picking out up our pumpkin

DSC_2708
This was our best opportunity for a family picture, since he loved driving the tractor.

DSC_2714
We took advantage of his compliance and took a big family photo.

DSC_0550
This is a picture from last year. Look how much difference a year makes...

DSC_0299

Thank you Jack O Lantern Lane!!

9 comments:

Lyndsay said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!

kai said...

awesome! great job!
he looked like he REALLY needs a goat!

The Muncies said...

it's TOTALLY a tradition after 2 years!! cute cute!

Maggie Pelton said...

Just had to post a comment on how amazing these pictures are! The two family pics are both so great. You should frame these!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

beautiful pictures! looks like a great time!

The Carters said...

In case I forget to tell you this when we talk, when I showed these pictures to Brad, his comment was..."Gary's hair still looks perfect!". The Carters love big Gary's hair! :)

Cile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cile said...

Wonderful pictures! And such a private looking pumpkin patch :)

The Mader's said...

These are all such GREAT pictures! Such a beautiful family!!