11.14.2010

Halloween, Applique and Football

Giraffe
Meet Mr. Giraffe. He loved his costume, and I ended up having to hide it so he wouldn't ruin it before Halloween.

GiraffeTrent
I wish I could take credit for this costume, but it came from our friend, Jackson, who grew out of it before he got to wear it. Thanks again Mindy and Jackson:)

Tigger
Here is the costume I bought him. He liked it too. I found it for $3 at a consignment sale, so it's okay that it was almost too small for him.

Tigger2
He wore it as we handed out candy to trick-or-treaters on Halloween night.

In other news, November is flying by around here.

WagonTrent
We've been spending lots of time outside.

VOTETrent
We voted.

DSC_0700
We celebrated Daddy G's birthday!

applique
I spent some time with the embroidery machine.

TrentBaileyBAMA2
We're watching lots of football on Saturdays.

TrentBaileyBAMA
And poor Bailey is being tortured having fun with her little brother.

I spent most of Trent's nap yesterday making Christmas lists, and now it's time to start shopping! I'm not a black Friday kind of gal, so I am hoping to get a lot done in the next couple of weeks. I need to read some Favorite Things posts to get some ideas!

3 comments:

The Basquins said...

Trent's eyes are amazing in general, and you really got a great shot with the "I Voted" photo! :) Love those eyelashes!!

The Powells said...

Okay - you did a great job on his shirts - I am so impressed - tell me how you did it! The boys are just precious and you are still a doll!

Just here said...

i.love.the.costumes!


visit me at my blog inmypalette.blogspot.com