Has anyone tried to find white sandals for little BOYS? I gave it my best shot and was super excited when I found the ones pictured below. I found them in the boys section of the Pediped site. I obviously missed this sentence, "These light sandals are so comfortable that she won’t want to take them off." I would be willing to let him wear them anyway, because I think they look rather gender neutral. But obviously girls have smaller/slimmer feet, because I could not wiggle cram his feet into these shoes. So, they are now on Ebay. Any takers?

We need new bedding. Our duvet died, and I can't make myself buy another one. I don't want to use the same duvet cover anyway, so I am going back to the old school way of bedding. I actually think comforters are less bumpy and look better when the bed is made. {Don't ask how often that actually happens at our house. Although, I started making an effort when Mike said he really likes a made-up bed. He doesn't ask for much, so I'm working on it.} Here's the front runner for now...
Trent has seven bathing suits. He went from zero to seven so quickly that I didn't realize how many bathing suits he owns. I did not pay full price for any of them and didn't even pay half price for most of them. {Remember all of those consignment sales I talked about?} I just bought number seven last week, because I couldn't resist this cuteness, 50% off at Gap. I actually bought this one in 3T too. I'm finished buying bathing suits now - at least in 2T.


I'm still driving Mike and Trent crazy with my picture-taking obsession. I slacked off for a little while, but I'm going strong again now. Here are some of my favorites from this week...






5 comments:
Hey April! I love reading your blog! I have the same swimsuit problem with Grace Ann - we are only up to 6 though! (But they were all on sale)
I can't stand duvets. They are terrible but that is about all you can find. I bought a blanket to go under our duvet so we wouldn't have to sleep under it. It is simply for looks. That was only because I couldn't find a comforter I liked. Good luck!
BTW, that bathing suit is adorable and will look so cute on Trent because he is so stinkin cute!
i'm going to the gap today to find that swimsuit!!!! I hope they still have it...thanks for sharing!!
john parker has that same swim suit! of course i didn't get it 50% off!
Love the pics of Trent! You are doing a great job with them, and that swimsuit is precious-I'll be looking for hand-me-downs.:) Praying for Mike as always...love you!
Post a Comment