We have discovered one the yummiest treats ever...
If you have a Sam's Club, {and a membership} you are in luck! These sweet treats are around $5 at Sam's. Don't be fooled into thinking you can't eat them all. You can eat them all! Two of them only have 130 calories, so four makes a healthy breakfast. Just put them in the microwave for about 15 seconds, then enjoy the taste of fresh-baked cinnamon rolls.
This was our last one of the morning. We ate six.
We cleaned our plate.
I'm pretty sure Bailey was going for the leftovers on his hand.


2 comments:
and i love how you think cinnamon rolls are a healthy breakfast...my kind of girl! they look so yummy!!
Okay, since you mentioned Sam's...that is where we bought our comforter!!! I know you are in the market. We too did the whole duvet thing and I hated that my bed never looked "made" even when it was. I was in Sam's wandering around one day and couldn't believe it. I have had at least 10 people assume to me that it is from Restoration Hardware. It was one of those bed in a bag deals-I just kept the pieces I wanted and donated the rest!
Post a Comment