6.07.2010

Why I run late these days...

This all happened in about five minutes one day last week while I was changing clothes...

DSC_0489
Don't worry! I can't even open those Dayquil capsules.

DSC_0496
Probably not the ideal brush for his hair, but at least he tries to brush it.

DSC_0502
He was pushing himself under the bedside table then crawling out- over and over. He seemed to enjoy this game. This one was one of my favorites too, since it didn't involve as much clean-up.


I can't believe he is almost 17 months old! We're having lots of fun these days. Stay tuned for pictures from Touch A Truck.

1 comment:

Jana said...

That picture of Trent in the cabinet is SO familiar! I am shipping Summer off for a week in Alabama and I actually told my mom all she had to get prepared was some prescription bottles and a box! Seriously,that is her FAVORITE thing to play with. I guess we spend way too much time in the bathroom!