I took way too many pictures this weekend! I should probably divide this post; but since I'm too lazy for that, I'll just narrate the pictures.
We started the weekend Thursday when Munders {Mike's grandmother} and Brandon {Mike's brother} came to visit. Munders had not met Trent, but they liked each other immediately. Trent really liked it when Munders read to him.
Munders is making Trent a Christmas stocking. I was amazed at the time and effort she's put into this cute stocking! She told us it would be ready by Christmas, and I can't wait to hang it on the mantle.
Uncle B played a mean guitar hero! {I won't embarrass him by posting the pictures.} Trent thought he was very cool!
Friday morning we drove to Opp to spend a couple of days with Mike's family. If I didn't have to work this week, I would have begged Hannah to come spend the week with me. She is the coolest four-year-old I know, and she LOVES having her picture taken. {You just have to show her the pictures afterwards.}
I told Jessica that Hannah and I could be a dangerous combination. Having a cute little girl pose for me was a dream come true:)
This little man would never dream of posing. I had to let him climb up the side of the truck, so I could get this picture.
I think this was one of my favorite pictures from the weekend. Aren't they pretty?
Oh yeah, Mike was there too! He's a little better than Trent about posing for pictures.
Did you know that there is an AWESOME fabric store in Opp? My sister has been telling me to go for a long time, and I finally made it a priority. They have the cutest fabrics I've ever seen! You can visit them online here. I tried to only pick patterns that will work for appliques, and I still ended up with all of these..
We headed to Miller's Landing Sunday morning to spend the day with my family. Trent started with a little swinging. This is his excited face. {I have no idea where he gets these dramatic faces! Ha!}
Then we hit the trails.
Don't worry, they didn't both sit in his lap the whole time.
Daddy G took Trent and Trevor on their first tractor ride.
This picture cracks me up, because they all look so serious!
Daddy G also taught Trent how to rev up the four-wheeler engine. I'm pretty sure he's going to regret this one!
We finished the day with some fishing.
Trent caught his first fish. {He had plenty of help!}
It was just the right size for him.
We hope you all had a great weekend celebrating our freedom with your families and friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment