Trent was very well-behaved during his haircut today, so we stopped by Hardee's for a milkshake on the way home. {Hardee's has fabulous milkshakes!} 
I think he might like strawberry milkshakes almost as much as his mama!

Maybe next time I'll order two milkshakes. He literally cried until I gave it back.

Maybe next time I'll order two milkshakes. He literally cried until I gave it back.
**Sorry for the poor picture quality. I took them with my phone while I was driving.



3 comments:
His haircut looks great! I like how they didn't cut it too short. Where did you take him? Too funny about the milkshake! Didn't know they could suck through a straw at that age- I'll have to let Cason try it!
I need to see a post about how you stay fit while enjoying all DQ, Hardees and TCBY has to offer!
you crack me up!!!
Post a Comment