4.20.2010

New Favorites

I love favorite things posts! Hint Hint fellow bloggers! Here's a quick list of some of my new favorite things...

TotallyBeachin_lge
Hormones make hair do crazy things! After Trent, not only do I have baby bangs, but my hair is also a little wavy. This stuff smells great and gives your hair a wavy, beachy look.

il_430xN.115662190
I love my new camera strap! This is not my camera or my strap, but mine is black and white and also by Howard Avenue. It's longer than the average strap and very comfortable! It doesn't have a pocket for the lens cover, but I didn't know those existed until after I bought this one. Does anybody have one with a pocket? If so, where did you get it?

Apple-Aperture-3
This is the photo editing software I got for my birthday. I have a long way to go before I can use it to it's full potential, but I'm having fun playing with it.



4385989578_a51c566a7e
Trent and I both love these! I figure at only 100 calories a pack, two packs is totally justifiable.

I don't have a picture for this one, but if you have a Costco nearby, you need to try one of their rotisserie chickens. They are three pounds, only $5, and you can eat them immediately! They are wonderful!!

Finally, playing with my camera is my favorite hobby.

DSC_1269
We went to Opp last weekend to visit Mimi and Papa. They have beautiful azaleas in their yard, and I couldn't wait to take pictures of Trent in front of them. However, he had absolutely no interest in them and enjoyed playing with sticks and dirt instead.

DSC_1257
Wouldn't this be a great background? Maybe next year:)

DSC_1208
Believe it or not, they do this all of the time! She has a very soft bite around Trent.

DSC_1195
I was very happy they were all looking at the camera!

DSC_1220
Washing your hands is fun when you can do it outside!

DSC_1203
This one makes me laugh! I'm pretty sure this is his "I'm over your camera, Mom" face.



5 comments:

DeLine Family said...

oh - I have my "faves" post in the works too! maybe i can finish it one of these days! totally with you on the fruit crisps - but I can't find them ANYWHERE these days in the Atl. And I can't wait to buy me a new camera strap - now, which one to pick?
i'm loving taking pictures too - already moved on to "harassing" friends!

Anonymous said...

great pics, as usual!! I got my camera strap with a lens pocket from etsy. I don't remember the store though!

Tabatha said...

I'm a lurker:) I sell camera strap slipcovers and can make any of mine with the little pockets on them. Go check them out at www.polkadotpixie.etsy.com

Margaret Worrell said...

I love the last picture! We have got to get Trent and Owen together soon!

TJ and Amy Garrigan said...

I am totally in love with Trent's faces! He cracks me up. I have never seen a more precious face. I would sure love to meet him one day. Maybe after all these babies are born and we get our group back we can have a night where all of you bring your precious little ones. See you next week.