My name is April, and I'm addicted to taking pictures {and Starbucks, but we'll focus on the recent addiction for now.}
I thought taking a photography class would help me take better pictures. The verdict is still out on that one, but it has definitely resulted in MORE pictures. My camera {and it's cute new strap} is attached to me all of the time. Mike and Trent are over it... too bad I don't give up easily! Here are some of my recent favorites:
How does a baby turn into a little boy when you change his outfit? Seriously, it's crazy how much older he looks in shorts and a polo!
He knows he has to step up onto the sidewalk, and his up is nice and high.

This is how Trent felt about his first Easter egg hunt. I felt this way too by the time we left!
Thank goodness he bounced back after the hunt. So, what does that mean? More pictures! I'm not sure what we are going to do with a million pictures of Trent and Trevor, but we got some cute ones!
This face would have made for some cute egg hunting pictures. Oh well- there's always next year!
Notice who is in the lead. He's happy to hold your hand, as long as he directs the path.
The Easter bunny came to our house. I see a photo session with the jersey in our future.
I let him try some gross candy, in hopes that he won't become addicted like his mama... or get bad teeth! Sorry buddy, no peanut butter M&M's for a while!
This was his first time wearing an outfit like this, and I thought it was precious. Mike did not comment.

He loves windows. He especially likes looking at Bailey through the window; she just hopes he can figure out how to open the door.
Playing with daddy!
This is the look I get when he realizes I just put him in the wagon for pictures. It goes downhill from here.
Have a great week!
4.06.2010
Addicted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
HA! I didn't realize these were on a post when I saw them in class Monday! They are great and the one with your mom is sharp!Good job!!! Can't wait to see if you tried M this week!
The pictures are great! Wish I had time to take more!!
As for the cute outfit that Michael had no comment on, I think growing up on Golf Circle has done something to these guys! Neal is the same way! I have made the rule that Neal has no say in what Gehrig wears until he is 2 and after that I can get away with whatever I want on Easter! HA Maybe something like that will work for you guys!!
Your pictures are great! Where are you taking a class at? I took one at AUM but I am always looking to learn more! - Jessica Govan
I love seeing all the pics...You are doing a great job...I will have to get you to give me some tips the next time we see you all. He is growing up so fast.
I'm an addict too! I can definitely tell a difference in your pictures:) Good job putting to use what you are learning! I would love to take a class too!
You should be addicted... your pics are turning out great! I need you to show me your tricks :)
okay, your pics are amazing. what kind of camera did you get? i'm wanting to look into it for a group present for my birthday and christmas. i def. need a better camera...fill me in! danacsheheane@gmail.com
Love all the pictures. And I LOVE the Easter outfit. It was Will's first time wearing that kind of outfit too with the shorts that button on (with the exception of his pictures we had made)...John was okay with the outfit (I guess) but he did give me a little lip about those knee socks....I couldn't resist!!
Jonathan bought me a camera last year for my birthday and we use it all the time. He constantly asks why we need so many pictures. It is addicting. Your little boy is so cute
Just don't call ME for pictures with that stupid jersey!! :) Hahahahha! Just kidding! I *really* feel like I could teach you moms with good cameras several tricks that they are obviously not telling you in your classes.....I might just have to do a workshop or something. :) Your pictures look great, though, April! I just see more potential and need to show you what I'm talking about!!!!!
In the words of Meredith Grey...SERIOUSLY?
I think your pics are fabulous and the class is just the basics and they are obviously paying off!
MUCH LOVE!
Post a Comment