

I know he will probably hate these pictures one day, but aren't they cute?! He loves bath time, but baths usually end in meltdowns. He always tries to stand up, and he has come close to falling a few times. I have to say "No Trent" in my super stern voice, and that usually makes the bottom lip poke out. By the time we are putting on his pajamas, he is not a happy camper. Luckily, he is pulls himself together when he sees the bottle.

Now, for a totally random question... Did anyone have lots of new hair after pregnancy? My hair fell out in clumps a few months after having Trent. Now, it's coming back in, and it looks like I have bangs. {Those who knew me in 7th grade know that this is not a good look for me.} I don't think there is anything I can do about it, but I thought I'd see if anyone else experienced this craziness.

13 comments:
Ok, I'm glad I'm not alone. I thought my hair stylist had fried all the hair around my face or something b/c I have TONS of baby hairs growing in around my forehead and ears. It looks ABSURD!! We can have flyaways together. . .
Same here. Mine is starting to grow back in right now and it is driving me CRAZY! It did the same thing with Cohen and I completely forgot about and then noticed them the other day. I also look like I have bangs, but they look like they should be on a baby, ha!
Yep...they are called "baby bangs." Aren't they fun?! I had them after both girls! Thankfully 12 months post partum and mine have grown out enough to where they blend in instead of stick straight up! Isn't it crazy what your body does after babies?
I have the baby bangs too. Don't worry, it won't last.
Trent is getting so big! I love those chunky monkey thighs!
I am so glad you asked this question. Yes I have them too. They have finally grown out to where they don't stick straight up or hang down across my forehead. I used to try to push them back under my hair but it looked funny!
Gosh, he is so cute! Love those pictures - and he will be so happy one day that you posted his hiney on the blog for all to see :).
he is too cute! are you and mike going to the bama vs. au game this year? steven and i will be there...it would be fun to get the boys to meet. i assume trent will be decked out in crimson like isaac?? :)
sounds like bath time still around our house! yes...new hair coming in is totally normal...although, I would love to see the "doo doo roll" come back!!
Love those chunky thighs! I never really had chunks fall out, but it definitely fell out. Mine did not start growing back in until Anna was almost a year old. It looked like little whispy hairs all over my head but mostly in the crown of my head so I looked like Alfalfa! The joys of motherhood!
YES! still have some of my "whispies" and it's been two years :) Trent is SO CUTE!!
Trent is so so cute!! Sorry we didn't make it to the benefit after the LSU game...we were hoping to come by but we rode down with a group of friends that needed to get back...hope it went well!
My spikes are just now under control. Hairspray them down...but please don't bring back the full on doo doo roll bangs.
Post a Comment