Trent is 10 months old today! Here's his newest trick...

Look at the face of concentration.
He's becoming such a big boy! He has finally started holding his own bottle {two months before he's supposed to give it up.} We're having so much fun with him, but I'm pretty sure we're going to have a strong-willed child on our hands. {I have no idea where that came from, haha!}

Mama D and Daddy G kept Trent last Saturday, so Mike and I could go to the Alabama-LSU game. We had SO much fun spending time with great friends! The game was pretty awesome too:) I tried to get a picture of the two of us, but it didn't turn out. Here's one of the girls...



2 comments:
I love that he is standing! So big. He is still so handsome! Glad all is well.
He just gets cuter every day!:) You better come see me soon! Let me know when you're in town! Love you!
Post a Comment