Can you believe Christmas is six weeks away?! I bought my first few gifts this week at Kohl's. I recently started shopping at Kohl's, because they have great deals on toys and other fun stuff. I opened a Kohl's card about a month ago. {This is a big deal, because I didn't have any store credit cards.} Mike was not very excited about my new card, but he's changed his tune a little after seeing how much money I've saved. Yesterday, I spent $129 and saved $126; and I got $20 in Kohl's cash. Isn't that fabulous? Most of the stuff I bought was already on sale, and then I saved an additional 20% off everything, thanks to my card. If you haven't been to Kohl's in a while, I'd encourage you to check it out. {I am not promoting a credit card, but Kohl's has great deals even without the card.}




6 comments:
April, I love Kohls'. I just went yesterday and got $10 Kohl's cash. And it helps that most everything is marked down too. Trent is too cute!
I LOVE it when you do your shopping posts!!!
I have a Kohl's card too and love the deals! I also bought Garanimals turtlenecks from WM and got that SAME Ho Ho Ho applique on one of them for Georgia :)
Love kohls and love those granimal shirts for appliques and monograms!!
Since I monogram on the side I have found that the Garanimals shirts hold up great compared to more expensive shirts. That applique is adorable.
I am so jealous! We don't have a Kohls yet but I heard it is coming. Until then, I will have to make a trip down to Montgomery!
Post a Comment