4.13.2009

Lots of Firsts

Over the past few weeks, Trent's had lots of firsts...

He now holds his head up well.

He sits in the Bumbo without crying or losing control of his head. {He also drools like crazy- notice the bibs in every picture.}He had a two-person tickle that put him to sleep quickly {Thanks Mama D and Daddy G.}
He went to the lake to see Paw Paw.
He enjoyed relaxing at the lake:)
He sat outside at the lake with Mama D.
Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of many other firsts. Mike and his dad {Papa} went to the Masters this weekend and missed Trent's first Easter . Mike's mom {Mimi} came to visit Friday; then Trent and I went to see my mom and dad Saturday night. Trent attended his first Fish Fry Friday night, then went to "the land" for the first time and rode the Ranger with Daddy G and Aunt Tracy. I wish I had pictures of him bundled up like a little Eskimo.
Mimi bought Trent these super cute outfits. Aren't they adorable? They are size 9 and 12 months, because he is already wearing 6 and 9 month clothes- crazy!
Won't he look cute wearing this one sitting next to Bailey? Thank you so much Mimi! I wish I'd taken a picture of you with Trent.
A week from today will be another first. Next Monday is my first day back to work. This day will probably not include pictures and smiles because I will be in Orlando at a meeting, probably crying , but we're thankful to have excellent child care for him. If you happen think about it, say a quick prayer for me us.

5 comments:

Cile said...

Trent is growing and changing so much! I will definitely be happy to cry with you on Monday...my first major go-away was a launch trip to California when EK was about 6 months old. It is tough! Prayers are on the way, though.

The Basquins said...

I just can't get over how cute your little man is - and what an incredible blessing it is to have so many family members in close vicinity - hooray for the love showers that Trent receives regularly!! I've been praying for you and your return to work since I went back and will keep it up. . .

The Hamiltons said...

Oh my goodness--Trent is so big! It's always exciting to see our children meet their milestones, right?!

Meghan said...

Going your first day is hard. I didn't know how I would make it. I will be praying for your sweet little guy and for you. I love the background.

The Galimore Family said...

He is adorable! You will be in my prayers as you go back to work!