4.30.2009

5 Years!!

Mike and I have been married five years tomorrow! We started dating in September of 2000, so we've been together for almost nine years. They have definitely been the best years of my life! I never doubted that I married the right person, but seeing him with Trent every day reminds me that he is the perfect man for me. He is completely committed to us, and I am so thankful God blessed me with him!
Speaking of blessings, Paw Paw is now home from the hospital. Trent is still a little congested, but we never saw any signs of the ear infection. Does this look like a sick baby to you? Mike says he is tough like his daddy:)

And I know Paw Paw is making this face, now that he's home from the hospital...

6 comments:

Natalie-John+2 said...

Congratulations on 5 years!! I remember your day..it was beautiful. Wish I were closer I would make you a cake..next time we get together maybe??

The Basquins said...

happy anniversary!!

lsnellings said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Stuart & I have been together since Aug 2000 & celebrated our 5 yr anniversary this past Feb...very close to y'all!
Trent is sooo happy & CUTE!!!!!!!!

Kelly Jones said...

Happy 5!

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Happy 5-year anniversary! I'm glad everybody is feeling better.