I got my first ever blogger award!! Thanks to Rachel at Moments with my Miracles for giving it to me! She has an awesome blog and tons of blogging friends, so I was so excited and honored that she picked me for the award.
So, here are the rules...1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love.2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that you love and be sure to tag them and let them know they've won.[You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard.]
7 Things I Love:
1. Great deals {and I just found some... check out Remember Nguyen for super cute smocked outfits for less than $30! Look under clearance.}
2. Starbucks Caramel Frappuccinos
3. Pictures {I don't even want to count how many I've taken of Trent during his first 3 months of life!}
4. Being tan {I got a spray tan a couple of weeks ago, and it was such a tease! I was tan for 4-5 days and then went back to being pale. I think being tan makes your teeth look whiter and your fat look smaller!}
5. Diet Grapico {I'm drinking one now. I'm sure some of you are laughing right now, but it's really good!}
6. Monograms
7. Oreos and ice cream {Dairy Queen blizzards, Sonic Blasts, McDonalds McFlurrys, Wendy's Twisted Frostys, Chick-fil-a Cookies and cream shakes, etc. Yes, I find this creation anywhere I go!!}
Now I give this award to 7 friends and bloggers (this means you get to put the cute little award on your blog, so don't let me down by not participating and passing it on)!
1. Maggie at The Coopers
2. Bethany at My Life in Black and White
3. Laura at The DeLine's
4. Ashley at Ashley and Andy
5. Tabitha at The Hickman Herd
6. Brooke at The Vakakes Family
7. Leigh at The Collins Clan



2 comments:
Congratulations on your blog award. I really enjoy seeing my grandson on there. Keep up the good work.
April, I am with you on #2 and #7!
Post a Comment