3.28.2009

Rub a dub dub


This little guy loves the tub!
He also likes the sweet peace soother. {He's not so sure about the camera.}
And the yellow dog... he likes her... she likes him most of the time too.All smiles after eating!
Oh how I love these cute legs!!!

And I am addicted to these- don't try them if you haven't already- you may get addicted too!! These and Dairy Queen Oreo blizzards... I can't get enough! I think I'm worse now than when I was pregnant!


Speaking of pregnant... my sister is pregnant!! She's almost 16 weeks and by far the best secret-keeper in the entire world. She didn't tell anybody {except for her hubby} until 10 weeks. We are CRAZY EXCITED!!! We find out the sex of Baby Rush in 9 days!! He or she is going to be super cute and very loved!

8 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Such cute pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE peanut butter M&M's. I can eat a whole bag quick!

lsnellings said...

cute pics! I am totally addicted to peanut butter m&m's too!

Jana said...

so- I'm obsessed with Peanut Butter and would probably die if I tasted those M & M's!! I can't believe Tracey is pregnant!! Yay!! So exciting!!! Trent is so cute...isn't motherhood the best? I want you to update the look of my blog!!

Kelly Jones said...

Cute pictures! I love Peanut Butter M&Ms too...unfortunately they love my hips!

Lisa said...

ahhhhh! lovin the baby legs. dont you just want to squish them all the time!! :)

hope you all are doing well. i need an update on the tooth! i have been thinking about you....want to call, but never know when Trentster is asleep. keep me posted!

~k said...

That is SO COOL about Tracey! Congrats Auntie April!
WOW...she beat your time BIG TIME, she is a VAULT!

The Hamiltons said...

Chubby legs! I love it! And yes, the peanut butter M&Ms are addicting, but not as addicting as the Cadbury "Robin Eggs" that you can ONLY find during Easter...(go grab a few bags...if you don't like 'em, I'll gladly take them!)

Cile said...

I, too am pretty much only excited about hanging out with you in a few weeks. If you bring the M&Ms, I can capitalize on the BOGO Starburst jellybeans. Congrats to Tracey!