10.20.2008

A glimpse of Trent...

Our 4d ultrasound was today! Trent wasn't thrilled with us for interrupting his afternoon nap, but we got some pretty cute pictures. As many of you know, I was concerned that we were going too early {27 weeks.} Well, it's a good thing we went when we did because apparently my placenta is in front of Trent, and his face is pressed up against it. The technician said if he was much bigger we wouldn't be able to see his little face. In a few of the pictures he looks like his face is pressed against a wall, but he looks very comfortable in there! His head is rested nicely on my bladder, which didn't suprise me at all, considering my frequent bathroom trips.

He kept his arms and hands up against his face the whole time, but he made sure to kick and show us his "boy parts." He yawned a few times and even tried to suck on his toes. It was SO FUN watching him, and I told Mike on the way home that I want an ultrasound machine for Christmas- haha! We can't wait to meet our little man in about three months!




He was super relaxed and even crossed his little feet!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures... Suitable for framing for the nursery???...
His first pictures where you can tell his cute features...

Brandi said...

So sweet!!! I love it. I'm so glad he cooperated. HC was not so easy on the first try. I love feet pictures and his little feet crossed it just too much.

Maggie M. Cooper said...

wow! those are so clear compared to some i've seen! he is a handsome little man, if i do say so myself:) can't wait to meet him for real! love you!

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Awwee! The picture of the feet crossed is my favorite. I'm so glad y'all got to see him!

Lori King said...

How exciting. I would want an ultrasound machine too!

The Powells said...

So darn cute - I love the pictures!!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

That is truly amazing! He is such a handsome little guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Technology is amazing - it is amazing that you can see his face. Can't wait to meet this little one!

Chandler said...

so adorable. i know it must be so exciting! amazing!!

Jana said...

April!! Trent is BEAUTIFUL!! How sweet and exciting!!! Doesn't it make everything feel so real??
Send me your email--I have a question for you!

Lauren said...

So sweet!

2bamagirls said...

WOW April 4d, huh. Ash and Emma only had 3D sonograms. This is way cooler. HE looks like such a little man already:) I can't wait to meet him in person.
Dianne and Matt