I've had some requests for a belly picture. My last one was 21 weeks, so I guess it's about time to show how I have Trent has grown. My weekly update says he is 2 pounds now. He moves around a lot, and I like it! 
Taken tonight- probably should have chosen another background.
One thing I don't like is stretch mark cream. I know I should use it, but I hate it! I've probably only used it 4-5 times since I've been pregnant. It makes me feel sticky all day {and some of it smells horrible.} I don't have stretch marks yet, but if I get them, I guess I deserve them. {By the way, don't ever tell the ladies at Mimi Maternity you don't use stretch mark cream. They will make you feel horrible.} Maybe I should just suck it up and start using it...
Trent's room is now ready for furniture! Mike's parents came this weekend and not only brought lots of goodies for all of us, but they also helped Mike paint Trent's room. Thank you John and Cindy- Papa and Mimi!
Isn't he a cute painter?!
Better go cheer on Tebow! I'm not a Florida fan, but Tebow is an awesome guy {and I can't stand LSU.} Watch this video of him from GameDay last month.


14 comments:
If it makes you feel better, I read that the creams don't really matter. Stretch marks are hereditary so if your mom got them you likely will. I don't know how true this is but it was true for me.
Stretch mark cream doesn't do anything. It's a great marketing ploy that preys on scared pregnant women!! You'll either get them or you won't. Don't bother if you're sticky all day!
You look precious, by the way!
I was going to also say that the creams don't work. I have worn lotion head to toe every day of my life since I was a little girl AND EVEN put on the thick smelly tummy butter every day I was pregnant.. even on my thighs... and guess what... one day I will teach Lily and Harper how to count to 1,000,000,000 by letting them count my scars... and I was only 27 weeks when I delivered them... I can't imagine if I had gone full term!!! But the good news is that they do fade... now if I could find a cream for the 20 pounds I still haven't shed....
Yea, that is a handsome painter, but I'm his aunt and have always thought that way...
You look darling with that "little belly" showing Trent off..
April, you really are so cute pregnant! We can't wait to meet little Trent! Katie and Nate
Yea...new belly pic! Love it...you're so cute! I think I probably used the stretch mark cream about as much as you...just gain weight slowly & you'll be good! Yea, be careful what you say to the Mimi peeps...they thought I was the worst preggers lady b/c I didn't wear a maternity bra!!!!
Some thoughts:
1) You look adorable and are all belly!!
2) Hooray for a painted nursery!
3) You guys are under the 100 day mark. . .wow, it's going to fly by, and Trent will be here before you know it!!
April you look so cute (so do you Mike!). I love pregnant belly pictures! Trent's going to be the cutest kid!
Ellen & Chuck
You look Great!
Mike looks like a pro!
April you look fantastic...isn't it so fun to feel them move! That was the best part...and like everyone else, I don't believe in the stretch mark cream...I only used palmer's cocoa butter because my skin was so dry...and it smells good (to me at least). :)
April-I got your message but was at bible study!! I'm calling you tomorrow...You look TERRIFIC!! You are so small!! How is Trent?? I'm sure you are feeling him move...Can't wait to catch up :)
April...you look so cute! I think that more important that creams (which clearly try to attack the problem topically) is to drink lots and lots of water. My ob said that water helps with skin elasticity and so works to prevent stretch marks from the inside out...just a little FYI. Of course, it doesn't help with the having to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes bit...
Just letting you know I stopped by! Had a blast w/ you this weekend. Hope we get to hang out again soon!!
You are so cute with your little belly. I am glad things are coming together in the nursery. I am sure it will be beautiful. Where are you getting all your blog header accessories? Your page is beautiful! Whitney
Post a Comment