I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I really like the last post and wanted to leave it for a while. I love that it got so many comments and that so many of you agreed with me! : ) GO GOLF!!
I went to Corks and Canvas a few weeks ago with some friends. I had a great time, but I thought the painting was pretty tough! I'm not creative or artistic, so thankfully I was there with a fun group. It was dark outside when I got home, so when I showed Mike my painting he asked, "Did you really paint that? It looks good!" But then when I brought it inside to the light, he completely believed that I did it. I want to go back and paint a dog (it's coming up soon), but I think I'd be better off paying for someone with talent to go paint me a dog for me.

Our niece, Hannah, turned two on May 18th. She is so cute, smart and well-behaved! Mike and I always say that our future kids will never measure up to Hannah. Here she is on her "bike."
Won't she look cute it this litle Lilly Pulitzer dress we gave her? I found it at Costco! They had tons of them. If you have little girls, you should go get a few!
Mike will not like me posting this picture, but this is what happened a few nights ago when I asked him to clean the toilets and try not to breathe in the fumes from the toilet cleaner. He made a "mask," and I'm not sure why he's holding the Clorox wipes.
6.09.2008
Some random happenings around here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
April, your painting is really good! You should be proud. haha And I love the picture of Mike!
Hi April!
Your painting does look really good! I've been to Art Buzz up here a few times - you'll get better each time you go! Unfortunately, the first time I went the painting was of Denny Chimes - it is TERRIBLE!
Thanks for posting that picture of Michael! It cracked me up! He looks like he just nabbed those Clorox wipes! Haha!
That picture of Mike is priceless!!! Love it.
Your picture is cute! We had Sips and Strokes around here but I've yet to try it. Hannah is precious and the picture of Mike...I can't believe he let you take that picture. Too funny!
Post a Comment