Happy Fathers Day! I'm very thankful to have an awesome Dad! He is the most giving and hard-working person that I've ever met, and he sets a great example for us.
Just so this won't be totally sappy, I will add that I inherited his lack of patience and his large rib cage :) I love you, Dad!



3 comments:
haha I love the fish picture! But I sure haven't noticed you having a large rib cage.
I hate we're going to miss you tonight, but we're looking forward to having dinner with Mike.
It looks to me like you not only have a "father" but you have a "Daddy." I am a firm believer in the importance of a a Daddy in a child's life. Daddy's build a child's self esteem AND model what our Heavenly Father's love is. You are blessed.
April, you have a beautiful rib cage! You are so hot!
Post a Comment