3.15.2008

Trim Trees

A week ago we were freezing, and now we are sweating... Welcome to Alabama! I love the warm weather and would much rather be hot than cold. This morning I went to run a few errands. When I returned home, I found Mike and Bailey in the front yard "trimming" the trees. Mike admitted that he got "a little carried away" with the trimming but reminded me that our trees in Birmingham bloomed beautifully after he did the same thing. Let's hope these trees do the same, because they look a little thin now:)




I think Bailey thought I was about to start throwing those sticks because she looks excited. Hopefully I will be posting some pictures of our blooming trees soon!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I trimmed some shrubs on Sunday too. I can't wait to see how the trees bloom.

The Reeds said...

Brandi, did you "trim" or "butcher" your shrubs? If you want them cut enough that you won't have to trim them again until Hannah Claire is 2, I will send Mike over:)

DeLine Family said...

I'm sure your trees will grow this spring...our poor trees in the neighborhood looked horrible last summer...any chance Mike was in Atlanta?
Beasley is very jealous of Bailey's swimming! Mom and Dad aren't sure we'll be down to the lake for another few weeks! :-(