3.01.2008

Blog Design

Blog templates/designs are not easy... and I've noticed they usually are not free either! I decided to play with our blog tonight, and I still don't know how to do some things (like change the font in the title). I found a great site that offers cute, free backgrounds. It's easy to use too!
I love the new picture of Bailey on the title! I tried one of Mike and me, but we didn't look quite as good after I enlarged the picture. I will probably play with it more later, but I'm happy for now. I've also eaten almost a whole large box of Hot Tamales while I've "worked," so I better stop before I make myself sick:)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I love the picture of Bailey! That is adorable. As for the blog design it is so cute too. I changed our after Christmas and I think it will stay that way for a very long time. When I changed it some of the links I had to other peoples blogs were erased. That was the only place I had them saved so I just lost them. I'm interested to know of the website though, just in case I change my mind.

Brandi said...

Okay, I see the link. Sorry.

DeLine Family said...

Love the new pic of Bailey!! So so cute...I'm going to the web link right now to play!!

The Martin Family said...

So cute! I've been wanting a new design, so thanks for the site! And Bailey is too cute!