She is sweet and pink and all that is right with the world. What a beautiful baby she is! My grandma always told when a baby this young smiles, she is being kissed by angels...I amsure the angel kissing her is her dadddy.
My name is April, and I have two children that make me smile and keep me crazy busy. My sweet husband went to Heaven on December 22, 2011. We miss him like crazy, and we'll never be the same, but God is giving us strength on a daily basis. This blog shares a little bit of our lives:)
14 comments:
Thrilled to see these beautiful pictures!
God's blessing and protection over all!
Praying for you!
She is absolutely the most beautiful newborn I have ever seen! Congrats! Please let me know if you need anything, ever.
She is amazingly beautiful. Both of her her fathers in heaven are celebrating, I'm sure!!
She is sweet and pink and all that is right with the world. What a beautiful baby she is! My grandma always told when a baby this young smiles, she is being kissed by angels...I amsure the angel kissing her is her dadddy.
She is so beautiful, April! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh. She is beautiful.
She's so beautiful!! Congratulations!!
She is absolutely beautiful!
Absolutely beautiful!! What a doll! so happy for you!
She is beautiful! Congrats April!
Baby Miller is just beautiful! Love the sweet bow on her hat - pretty touch for a pretty little girl.
gorgeous and what a precious blessing!
April she is gorgeous! Congrats from Steven and me!! We are loving all the cute pictures of her! Hope you are adjusting to life with 2 kids :)
Cute baby! Congratulations!
Post a Comment