2.07.2012
Cousins... Baby Miller Update... Red Caboose
We had some company a couple of weekends ago, and I forgot to include a picture in my last post. We are missing baby Maggie in this picture, but I was excited to get these three sitting, looking and smiling.
Since we moved, these cousins have been spending lots of time together! They act more like brothers, and that can be good and bad:)
Here are me and baby Miller. I'm 37 weeks pregnant, although this picture was taken at 36 weeks. I think it's only the second picture I've taken during this pregnancy, and I can't believe she will be here in less than two weeks! As of now, it looks like we will induce either next Thursday or Friday (Feb. 16th or 17th) or the following Monday (the 19th). I was 1.5 cm dilated and "starting to thin" today. At 38 weeks pregnant with Trent, I was 2 cm dilated, and he came on his own at exactly 39 weeks {and he was 8 pounds 3 oz.} Since I'm an hour away from the hospital I'm delivering in, {I decided not to change doctors when we moved} I like the idea of planning this one if possible. I'll know more when I go back to the doctor next Tuesday.
Trent asked me last week if he had to get back in my belly when baby Miller came out. I told him his days in my belly were long gone:)
As I mentioned in the last post, he loves trains. We took him to see the red caboose last weekend, and he loved it. I wish I'd taken my real camera, but I have a feeling we'll be going back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Continuing to pray for you and your sweet family! You are amazingly strong!
My prayers continue for you and your family April. I hope you are all able to find some joy in these days leading up to your precious girl's birth!
April you are sooooo cute! You look great. Trent is growing so fast (is it weird that I say that based solely on pictures because I have never met you?!) I pray everything goes smoothly with Miller and that Trent adjust well to his baby sister. I still think of your family and pray for you guys. I can't imagine the hurt you have but I know from our loss of my sister-in-law and nephew that the Lord will strengthen you each day. Blessings to you!
You look so cute!!! Still praying for you!
Love keeping up with y'all and seeing these purdy kids! Bailey prays for Mrs. April, "Dent," and "Baby Milla" every night.
April...you look GrEaT!!!!
It is so nice to see an update as I'm sure you have your hands full right now. Trent looks busy and happy and you look great. Your strength and courage serve as a testament to your faith and serve as an inspiring example.
I look forward to seeing a glimpse of Baby Miller. I'm sure she will be the cutest and best dressed little girl around.
You and your family continue to be in my prayers.
You look so cute! You'll have to tell me where this red caboose is, Micah would flip out if he got to see it! Can't wait to see pics of Baby Miller very soon! Praying for a safe delivery!
Post a Comment